Jimmy Lewis, Owner and Creator of JLR Inc and a world-renown off-road motorcycle racer. He dominated his field on multiple continents, winning accolades and gaining the attention of major companies in the industry.
During his career, he rode for such motorcycle factories as BMW, KTM, Kawasaki, and Honda. For many years, Jimmy Lewis was the editor of Dirt Rider Magazine.
He currently resides in Nevada where he and his wife teach motorcycle riding skills at the Jimmy Lewis Off-Road Riding School.
Certifications and Major Accomplishments:
– Dakar Podium Finisher and double class (twin and single cylinder) winner
– 4X International Six Day Enduro Gold Medalist
– ISDE Silver Vase Junior World Champoin
– Overall Winner Baja 1000
– Overall Winner Dubai Rally
– Champion Adult Mini-Bike Racer